Lyme Street Long Stay
- This car park is at the top of the town by The George pub.
- Lyme Street Car Park has a post code of EX13 5AD
- The car park is operated by East Devon Council
- There is no free parking at any time.
- There are no cameras that record your entry and exit time
- Charges apply Monday - Sunday 24 hours.
- It has the "Ringgo" location code of 42980.
- This is a Long Stay Car Park (and well priced!)
Finding Lyme Street Car Park Axminster from the South
This car park is on Lyme Street at the top of the town and very near to the Geroge pub.
If you are coming in from the south of the town drive all the way through and at The George pub take the right fork (more a straight on).
The Car Park is then immediately on your right.
Finding Lyme Street Car Park (From the A35)
Leave the A35 on to the B3261 signed to Axminster. (And A358 Chard/Taunton) This junction is called Symonds Lane.
Go straight ahead for around 1.5 miles and look out for the Leisure Centre on the right. Soon after it on the left is The Red Lion and after that, on the right is the turning down South Street, where a Chinese Restaurant stands on the corner.
The car park may then be found immediatly on the left after the turning for South Street.
More information about Lyme Street Car Park
No caravans or commercial vehicles.
There is no height restriction over the entrance.
This is the cheapest car park in Axminster if you are staying for over one hour, for this reason it is popular with people who work in the town and fills up quickly.
There are plans to build on this car park in due course so maintenance is not brilliant!
Used to be run by NCP so locals may refer to it as "The NCP car park".
Getting in to Axminster town centre
Leave the car park and turn left.
You are basically now at the top of the town.
Some general (old when it was NCP) shots around the car park, click to enlarge.